Sunday, August 28, 2005

Verbs:Put in/Take out (Mixed Message)

Verbs: To Put in / To Take out



Kwe sewakwekon, ohnisonhatie?

First I'd like to remind everyone that I have some Apparel and housewares for sale with the Podcasts image and others on it.
Please visit http://www.urbanskinz.com for a look at these

My Mrs(Quisqeya Taino from Dominican Republic) and her friend Darlyn(a fellow Taino Boricuan/Puerto Rico) are trying to start a Party Planning business, they recently did a nice Baby Shower in Miami from right here in Brooklyn NY Please check them out if you like at http://www.specialdayhelpers.com

I'd ALSO like to mention my friend Shirl's Site at

http://www.sweetgrasstraditions.com

Owenna'shon'a

Keta's - I put in
Seta's - You put in
Rata's - He puts in
Ieta's - She puts in
Kata's - She(it) puts in
Tewata's - We (all) put in
Teneta's - We (2) put in
Sewata's - You (all) put in
Seneta's - You (2) put in
Ronneta's - They (all) put in
Neta's - They (2 men) put in
Keneta's - They (2 Women) put in
Konneta's - They (Women) put in

Ktahkwas - I take out
Stahkwas - You take out
Ratahkwas - He takes out
Ietahkwas - She takes out
Katahkwas - She (it) takes out
Tewatahkwas - We (all) take out
Tenitahkwas - We (2) take out
Sewatahkwas - You (all) take out
Senitahkwas - You (2) take out
Rontahkwas - They (all male) take out
Nitahkwas - They (2 Men) take out
Kenitahkwas - They (2 women) take out
Kontahkwas - They (Women) take out

I:wa or I:kare - it contains

O:nen ki' wahi'
Skennen

No comments: