Saturday, February 19, 2005

Kids Video (Mixed Message)

Kwe Kwe sewakwekon, this video is old and FULL of pronunciation errors but still may be useful and entertaining to you.
Some of you folks may find you need to change the name to kidvid.wmv to get it to play right. Weird anamoly of sorts

Sorry for the MISSING FILE error on the ast podcast. I uploaded it and didn't notice I'd gotten an illegal filename error and simply assumed it uploaded correctly.

Nia:wen kowa Many Thanks to George Hunter of Silvercloud for providing us with the Music, The Old Mocassin Dance a traditional social dance.

This feed will likely also wind up on the www.me-tv.com aggregator, looks like an interesting project. Might have to start doing video again, tho when I'll get the time to do that is a mystery I haven't unraveled as yet.

Skennen Peace

O:nen ki' wahi' Bye for now

No comments: